Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free Vintage Botanical Prints

Here's what I'm working on.  Changing this wall in my kitchen

(sorry for the horrible picture)

to coordinate more with the new colors in my living room.



My living room and kitchen are basically one room so along with the vintage prints, I'll also have to find new kitchen linens...no luck on those yet.

I'm using vintageprintable.com/wordpress to find the right prints.  The site is taking for-ev-er to load so it'll probably be a while before I have anything on my walls.


All of the printables on the site have copyrights that have run out so they are free to print.

These are some of the images I'm printing right now.
  
via   
via
via

4 comments:

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love the colors and patterns you picked. I'm a new follower :)

Aaron said...

Thanks for following Kim!

Niki @ World in a Paper Cup said...

The colors in the prints are amazing! Thank you for sharing, just in time for easter too. I am also a new follower and so glad I stumbled upon your blog!

Miss Kitty said...

Oh! I just love these! I bought some vintage-looking fish pictures on the internet about a year ago to do gallery-style in the guest bathroom. They were only about $7 each but YOU found these for free! Thanks for sharing this resource...I have an idea in mind for fall decorating that I could definitely use it for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...