Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Makin' a Trip to Ikea

via
This week has moved so slow.  I haven't gotten much accomplished, but I'm hoping to catch up this weekend.  My husband and I are going to take a trip to Ikea in Charlotte to get a few things and maybe I'll have my living room mostly finished by the beginning of next week.

These are a couple things that we want to come home with us.
The Jappling Chair that is only available in stores.

via
The Lack wall shelf is available online, but we'd rather not pay shipping.

I also want to make a stop by the Loomcraft warehouse in Burlington to see if I can find anything else to use in the living room.  I took some pictures with my phone when I was there a while ago.

Look at all the fabric!

 85% of the stuff that's there isn't that great, but then there's the 15% that's fantastic and only about $8 a yard.

Even though it's only Wednesday, it'll probably be Saturday night before I get to post again, so everyone have a good start to the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...