Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seriously Craving Some Beautiful Organization

I kind of hate spending money on things for my house that nobody will see.  Yaknowwhatimean?  Very few people will ever go in my pantry, laundry room, or closets so usually I think, "Who cares what it looks like?"  As long as I can get to what I need and they're relatively clean,  I'm fine with them. 

I rarely spend much time or money dressing my storage spaces up.  Pictures like these make me think the money would be well worth it and that I'd enjoy chores a little more and keep things a little lot more tidy if I had storage that was this pretty.

via
via

via

via
via
via

Thoughts?  Have you done a storage beautification project that was totally worth it?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Swoon. I love these. Laundry room, you WILL be pretty someday!

Unknown said...

love that first pantry picture. i know exactly what you mean about spending money on rooms no one sees. which is why my bedroom is a hodge podge mess. LOL

Aaron said...

Haha! My bedroom is the same way...it's at the bottom of my priority list of things to do because the only people that see it are my husband and me.

sjoy53 said...

I have to tell myself that I see it and when a closet or pantry looks that good it makes me feel good about the whole house. I'm still working on my storage but I am proud of my linen closet....it's so neat and functional, though not as pretty as these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...