Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blah!

I'm  having a super, super, super, busy week and I really didn't expect to be as tired as I am.  My students tested last week and we're re-testing/make-up testing this week.  It is exhausting. 

On top of that, I still haven't recovered from our weekend at the beach.  Does anyone else find that "vacationing" with a toddler is more work than relaxation?

Despite all the ideas floating around in my head and how anxious I am to get started,  I'm gonna be putting them off 'til this weekend.

Until I have some of my own work to show, here are some gorgeous inspirations pics.  Are you tired of me posting pictures of homes with white walls?  No?  OK.

via
via
via

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I want that bottle on the floor in the last picture!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...