Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dead Ringer: Restoration Hardware Venetian Beaded Mirror & Z Gallerie Omni Wall Mirror

If you've been following this blog for a while then you may be having deja vu right now.  The reason you have the feeling that you've seen this post before is because you have....kind of.  I first posted this Dead Ringer here, but the cheaper mirror quickly sold out.  While I was looking at mirrors last week for this post I came across two different, less expensive versions of the Restoration Hardware Venetian Beaded Mirror.  The first time I posted about his mirror I got a lot of questions so I figured I'd post the new look-alikes in case anyone's interested.

OK.  So here's pricey RH mirror.  30"x40" $425
via
This mirror is from Z Gallerie and it's a bit less pricey. 30"x40" $299
via
Bonus:  This mirror is from JC Penney and it's smaller, but it's way more affordable than the other two.  26"x33" $129
via



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...