Friday, August 26, 2011

Thrifty Inspiration


Check out the amazing thriftiness these ladies have been up to!

via
Diana at Our Vintage Home stuck foam letters and numbers on old milk bottles and painted them.  They look wonderful!  Our Vintage Home is becoming one of my favorite blogs.  Diana does some amazing projects and takes beautiful pictures of her home. 


via
Rinni at Rinnie's Playground gave an old triple dresser a beautiful blue paint job. 


via
Jennifer at Blissfully Ever After painted letters onto the fabric liners of her industrial baskets for a Restoration Hardware look at a fraction of the price.


via
Speaking of chores...Anne at Hello Newman's came up with this clever and cute solution for keeping up with weekly chores.  She used scrapbook paper and magnets.

All of these projects are fantastic and I'm definitely adding a couple of them to my to-do list!

Any thrifty projects up your sleeve this weekend?

Have a good one!

5 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks so much for featuring these great projects! I have not seen any of them and would have totally missed them if you had not brought them to my attention. I am going to click the links in your post to go visit now.

Aaron said...

You are welcome! Aren't they all great!?

Diana said...

Thanks for the shoutout Aaron! :)

Richelle Nicole said...

Aaron, thank you so much for featuring me!! You're awesome! I love those painted bottles and liners!

Unknown said...

Hey Aaron! Thank you so much for the feature!! I love the projects, your blog, and your ideas!

So glad we met:)

Thanks again,
Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...