Friday, September 30, 2011

Thrifty Inspiration

Can  you believe it's almost October?!  It's been in the mid 80's here and there's a cold front coming through this Saturday.  I'm so excited!  I'm also excited about getting my curtain situation worked out.  I'll update on Monday!

In the mean time, have a look at the thrifty projects these ladies came up with this week.

via
Natalie at Beach House In The City painted these old jars and bottles to give them a vintage look.  Isn't that a pretty picture?!

Via
Lucy at Craftberry Bush made this adorable spider web orb from yarn and a balloon. 

via
Angie at Country Chic Cottage made her own pouf!  The fabrics she used look so cute together and she only spent $18.

via
Kim at Too Much Time On My Hands made this "old" farm sign from a pallet.  She used a carbon transfer technique for the letters and numbers.  So smart!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...