Monday, November 28, 2011

Who's Finished Decorating for Christmas?!

via
Not me!  Not even close....haven't even started.  Those beautiful ornaments above are from BH&G.  My ornaments are still packed away in boxes.

I'm usually done decorating by now, but we've had more important things to do around here.  More cleaning, more organizing, and taking care of a sick toddler. 

I'm going to get started today, so maybe I'll have something festive to show off tomorrow.

Hope every one had a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I ALWAYS decorate Thanksgiving weekend, but this year there was just too many other projects to work on. I was feeling a little frantic that I haven't even started, but now I feel better knowing you haven't started either! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...